Last modified: May 15th, 2019
By accessing or using the Service, you agree to this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use the Service or provide any information to us. This Policy may change from time to time and we will post such changes on the Service. Your continued use of the Service after any revisions we make to this Policy are posted on the Service constitutes your acceptance and agreement to those changes, so please check the Service periodically for updates.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of information when you use the Service:
• “Personal Information”: information that identifies you or another person as an individual, such as your or someone else’s name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, or any other identifier by which you or any other individual may be contacted online or offline.
• “Non-Personal Information”: information that does not identify you as an individual, such as your browser type, your internet connection, the URL of the previous web site you visited, the equipment you use to access the Service, and details about how you use the Service.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information (i) when you provide it to us, or (ii) automatically through the Service.
Information You Provide to Us. When you use the Service, you may choose to provide us with both Personal and Non-Personal Information, including when you:
- Complete and submit forms on the Service, including registering an account with PhishCloud.
- Use the Services.
- Contact us.
- Report a problem with the Service.
Information We Collect Automatically. We do not collect Personal Information automatically, with the exception of IP addresses which may be collected automatically and are only used as described below. Other than IP addresses, we do not collect real-time information about you or your devices via the Service. When you access and use the Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to automatically collect:
- Usage details (e.g., details regarding your access to and use of the Service); and
- Device information (e.g., information about your computer or mobile device and/or internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, and/or mobile network information).
If you do not want us to collect this information then please do not use the Service.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include “cookies.” A cookie is a small file placed on your browsing device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Service.
• Do Not Track. “Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser. When you turn on the Do Not Track signal, your browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track you. For information about Do Not Track, visit www.allaboutdnt.org. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. In addition, we may use other technology that is standard on the internet, such as pixel tags, web beacons, and other similar technologies, to track visitors to the Service. Those tools may be used by us and by third parties to collect information about you and your internet activity, even if you have turned on the Do Not Track signal.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information provided by or collected from you, including Personal Information, in order to:
- Make the Service available to you;
- Provide you with information, products, or Services that you request from us;
- Comply with applicable law;
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide or we receive the information; and
- Improve the Service, our products, and the Services.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your Personal Information with third-parties in any manner not described in this Policy.
We may disclose aggregated Non-Personal Information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, to third-parties to help us improve the Service or for any other commercially valid purposes.
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business (“Service Providers”). In such circumstances, the Service Providers may be bound by contractual obligations to keep your Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them; however, not all such Service Providers will be bound by such contractual obligations. In such an event your Personal Information will be governed by the Service Providers’ privacy policies.
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of all or substantially all of PhishCloud’s assets or equity interests.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it or we receive it with authorization. For example, if you give us an email address in order for us to provide you more information about the Service or our Services, we will use that email address or that social media credential to provide the requested information to you.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide Personal Information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PhishCloud or its affiliates, customers, or others
6. YOUR CHOICES AND OPTING OUT
We may periodically send you email messages describing news, information, updates, or promotional offers related to the Service, our products, or our Services.
You can “opt-out” of receiving emails from us at any time by following the instructions included in your email and we will make the requested changes. Whether you opt out of receiving promotional emails or not, PhishCloud reserves the right to email or otherwise contact you with respect to important information, important notices, or important changes relating to our products and Services.
7. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
• You can review and change your Personal Information by logging into your account with us; or, if such Personal Information is not available by logging into your account with us, please send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, or to correct or delete any of your Personal Information in our possession. We may not change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
• California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents who use our Service or Services to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to support@phishcloud.
8. DATA SECURITY
The transmission of information via the Internet and the storage of such information is not completely secure. Although we have commercially reasonable security measures in place to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. You acknowledge and agree that you are providing, or allow us to gather, your Personal Information to us at your own risk. We are not responsible for failure or circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we may have in place to protect your Personal Information.
9. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Service are not intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use the Service, the Services, or provide any information to PhishCloud through the Service. If we learn that Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 is collected, we will delete that information from our systems. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page and the terms of this Policy are effective as of that date.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: email@example.com.